With huge thanks to the following contributors for this site:

Project leaders
Adrian Mann
Hugh Belsey MBE

Project historians
Professor Emeritus Andrew Bradstock FRHistS
Department of Theology, Religion and Philosophy, University of Winchester

Dr. Gabriel Byng
Department of History, University of Cambridge

Hugh Belsey MBE

Myke Clifford
Louise Hickey
Kate Westbrook
Anika Cox
Geoff Harriman
Grahm Portlock
Stephen Ranson
Kagendo Salisbury
Kevin Salisbury
Caroline Ranson
Genista Dunham
Mary McGuire

Henry Richard Graves Lord Arthur Hervey 1871, oil on canvas, Moyse’s Hall Museum, St Edmundsbury Heritage Service.
Newspaper image © The British Library Board. All rights reserved. With thanks to The British Newspaper Archive.
The Suffolk Records Office, Bury St Edmunds.

St John the Evangelist Church spire under repair, 1871, Suffolk Archives, Suffolk County Council (77 Raingate Street, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 2AR)

Historic postcards depicting Rev Adams, published by H A Cornish, Bury St Edmunds.

Touchscreen and site design
Loud Ladybird